TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR
Twinkle twinkle little star
JANE TAYLOR FRENCH AIR
JANE TAYLOR FRENCH AIR
Twinkle, twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are.
When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle all the night.
Twinkle twinkle & c
Then the trav'ler in the dark
Thanks you for your tiny spark
He could not tell which way to go
If you did not twinkle so.
Twinkle twinkle & c
In the dark blue sky you keep,
And often thro my curtains peep.
For you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky
Twinkle twinkle & c
References:
PART II BY ANNA SNELL A NEW EDITION REVISED AND ENLARGED WITH THE HELP OF MISS CAROLINE HERFORD AND Miss MA WROE READING MADE EASY
xf(33.33)BBB%20%20new%20year)@@xx!!.%23%23.%20(1).jpg)